Fort Worth Estate Planning Attorney
Regardless of your age, health or financial circumstances, there are a variety of estate planning services that can help you attain peace of mind. If you are thinking about the future and want to form a legal plan that will protect the people you care about, we encourage you to contact our law firm today.
Our attorney is knowledgeable and experienced across the full spectrum of estate planning. From sound legal wills and a range of trusts to powers of attorney and other documents that protect you and your heirs, we work hard to understand and achieve your specific goals. We recognize that those goals may include:
- Ensuring that all your assets are passed on according to your wishes when you die
- Protecting property and assets in every way possible, so that your estate has as much value as possible for your heirs and beneficiaries
- Documenting important decisions about your healthcare and your estate, in case of a disability or incapacity later in life
- Providing all available protection of your loved ones from the complexities, stress and costs that can result when someone dies without a will — or becomes incapacitated without other critical planning documents
Quality Estate Planning for Texans in All Circumstances
As a family law and estate planning lawyer, Ms. Perry understands very well that modern family dynamics may require balancing the needs and wishes of children from multiple marriages, stepchildren, or others with interests in your estate.
Your estate planning needs may be simple or complex, and we are well equipped to help in either case. Our lawyer will be happy to consult with you at the level you require, making recommendations and explaining the benefits of different estate planning tools. We are familiar with the probate process in Texas, and we provide highly personalized counsel and documents in areas including:
- Tax planning and the value of gifts, charitable trusts, and irrevocable life insurance trusts for maximizing the value of the estate you will pass on
- Durable Power of Attorney and Appointment of Guardian
- Advanced Directive to Physicians and Medical Power of Attorney documents
Our clients appreciate our caring, comprehensive approach to estate planning. To arrange a consultation, please call (817) 877-3933 or contact us by e-mail today.